We are proud to sell the Bryant Evolution® HVAC system because an advanced system is the ONLY way to answer all of a customer’s comfort needs, and this system come closer to total comfort than any other system on the market. The question to ask the homeowner is, "What's your comfort worth? Let technology make your home more comfortable and experience Perfect Heat™ and Perfect Humidity™, with this Bryant equipment working in concert."
The differences between a Conventional and Advanced System are simple:
- Interconnection: comfort issues like temperature, humidity, air filtration, and airflow rate are interrelated
- Integration: there’s an advantage to a connected, responsive system that can adjust to complex comfort needs
- Intelligence: as conditions are always changing, a smart system can respond dynamically and learn from previous actions
Welcome to the Evolution® System, a truly advanced control system that leverages technological advances to deliver a higher degree of control, comfort, and peace of mind than does any other HVAC system. An Evolution System features a simplified installation, with one wiring diagram, four wire color coded connection, and no setups for most installs, which virtually eliminates callbacks.
What does the Evolution System offer your customers?
- Control the temperature and humidity, track the actual condition of the filters, and monitor the status of all IAQ elements
- The Evolution features intuitive controls, an Easy-to-read panel, and the popular “Day-at-a-glance” programming
- Programmable fan control and remote access, to adjust the settings from a mobile device
What does the Evolution System offer you, the contractor?
- Easy installation
- Easier servicing, with an understandable user interface
- A zoning tool, whose automatic duct assessment enables hands-free zoning setup in about 4 minutes
- In addition to increased profitability, reduced complexity, and increased productivity!
Contact your Territory Manager for more information!